Thursday, November 8, 2012

MENG HAUT ASS DAT WAERT! (The skin you're in ..)





#MUSTHAVE #DONTLEAVEHOMEWITHOUTIT #SPF #GUDDEMOIEN

There are some beauty products I can easily do without (blush f.ex.) BUT I NEVER leave the house sans Sunscreen (and nor should you)

I am a light-skinned Northern European, using SPF is a MUST. Over the years, I tried many products before settling for these two:

1) Face, Neck - CHANEL UV Essentiel Complete Sunscreen SPF50
Chanel describes this as the “skin’s guardian angel”. It is oil-free and lightweight with a pleasant non-obtrusive smell. It is not chalky (although it contains Zinc Oxide and Titanium Dioxide) and glides on easily. The only drawback is the price tag: $55 1 fl oz

2) Rest of the body - Anthelios by Laroche-Posay. I purchased Anthelios suncare products in France long before the FDA finally approved their sale in the US. High SPF, fragrance/paraben free, water resistant and tolerance tested on sensitive skin. 

Anthelios products are recommended and endorsed by the The Skin Cancer Foundation and by many dermatologists. Reasonable price range.
Only drawback: white residue on my face and my pores tend to get clogged (even with the Fluide and the Mineral) (doesn't happen with the Chanel UV Essentiel)

Both Chanel and La Roche-Posay offer a vast range of sun care products. Check them out.












No comments:

Post a Comment