March 17 is the day of St. Patrick.
Originally a religious holiday for the patron saint of Ireland, Saint Patrick’s Day is nowadays associated with All Things Irish by many revelers around the world.
If you are in the US and you don’t wear green on St. Patty’s Day you might get pinched. Legend has it that wearing green makes you invisible to leprechauns. People started pinching those not wearing green to warn and remind them of these impish little elves and their wicked habits.Have a Guinness and have fun!
1. Chan Luu wrap bracelet; chanluu.com $240 (shipping to Europe available)
2. Guerlain Vetiver Eau de Toilette; sephora.com $71 (available in the US and in Europe)
3. Coach shamrock key holder; coach.com $38
4. Black Fleece button down collar shirt; mr.porter.com $150/€135 (available in the US and in Europe)
5. Converse Chuck Taylor All Stars for men and women; nordstrom.com; converse.com $36-$45 (Nordstrom ships to Europe)
6. Lucien Pellat-Finet hemp watch; aloharag.com $955 (shipping to Europe available)
7. Timeless Pieces wool/silk scarf; $199/€152 (FREE shipping to Luxembourg)
8. Four leaf clover growing kit; lovestogarden.com $9
Click on the links for additional information. Problems finding an item in Luxembourg? Send us an email email@example.com